Within a short time of its emergence in the esports scene, CSGO, which means Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, has become one of the most popular games. This popularity made it inevitable that the game found its way into esports betting platforms.
100% Bonus up to €200
€100 First deposit bonus
100% Bonus up to €150
Nowadays, many esports betting websites offer CSGO as one of the games on their platforms. Some sites provide only CSGO-modified games on their platforms, allowing players to win cash and CSGO skins if they win their wagers.
One of the things contributing to most CSGO betting websites’ success is the ease with which their users make financial transactions. For a website to be successful, it must have a fast payment and withdrawal method, among other necessities.
In the online sports and esports gambling world, one of the payment systems that most sites incorporate into their platforms is PayPal. Besides being one of the world’s safest e-wallets, it also makes it easier to make online transactions.
In this article, you will discover the best CSGO betting sites that accept PayPal and the advantages of PayPal for making online payments.
About CSGO Betting PayPal
CSGO is a shooter game that Valve Corporation created. Since its creation, it has become one of the best-selling video games in the world. Two teams of 5 players contest the game. The teams are divided into Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists and switch roles during gameplay. The terrorists’ task is to plant and detonate bombs in different parts of the game map, while the counter-terrorists must find these bombs and defuse them.
The game-winner is usually the team that can kill off all the opposing team’s players. Winners of the game earn real money rewards or CSGO skins, or virtual items. They can trade these items in the Steam Community market or skins trade sites like CSMoney, and Bitskins.
To play CSGO on esports betting websites, players must register with a CSGO betting site. After registration, they must make payments to play the game. There are many available means of making financial transactions on betting platforms. However, PayPal offers a fast, safe, and secure means of making payments and withdrawals.
As an online payment platform, PayPal has more than 300 million users and is available in many countries in the world. With the payment system, users can send and receive money in about 25 different currencies. It is globally accepted, and it is not surprising to see that many CSGO gambling Paypal sites springing up today.
Why Should I Use CSGO Gambling PayPal?
You may want to ask why you should use PayPal as a means of payment and withdrawal on CSGO websites. Here are some advantages of using the online payment system:
Its Fees are Low
When you use CSGO PayPal, you do not incur high fees or charges as it has one of the lowest among payment platforms.
It is Safe and Secure
PayPal is one of the safest payment platforms in the world. With CSGO PayPal, you only need to link your PayPal account with your bet account and enjoy seamless transactions every time. With PayPal, you are assured of the safety of your funds. The system does not share your details with any third party, protects you from theft and scammers, and encrypts your information. Besides that, it needs just your email address to complete transactions.
It is Fast
Whether you are making payments or withdrawals, PayPal is one of the fastest means of financial transactions online. Your transactions go through within seconds. Hence, you can move on to wagering on your favorite CSGO teams.
Best CSGO PayPal Sites
Although many CSGO betting websites accept PayPal as a means of payments and withdrawals, not all of them are regarded as good gambling websites. There are many requirements a betting site must have before one can say they are standard online betting platforms.
When seeking a site to play CSGO or your other favorite esports games, you must check to see if the website in question meets those standards. Some of these criteria include:
- A gambling authority must license the Website. Without a license, the site cannot be in operation. Therefore, any betting platform operating without a license is probably a fake one.
- The online bookmaker should have good user reviews. Find out what users are saying about the website. With that, you have an idea about its operations and can determine if it is a good platform or not.
- It must have a wide variety of gaming options asides from CSGO.
- It must have a variety of deposit and withdrawal options besides PayPal.
- It must be safe and secure for gambling purposes and free of scammers or fraudulent activity.
- The odds must be competitive, and there should be many market options for players to choose from. Good sites should also have a “Live Bet” option.
- There must be a deposit or welcome bonus for new users, while old users also enjoy occasional rewards based on their activeness.
- It must have excellent customer service to respond to customers when they make complaints.
- There should be a provably fair system available on the site to verify the authenticity of the games like Casino games.
If the website you want to register with meets the above criteria, it is a good betting platform. Here are some recommended CSGO betting sites you can withdraw PayPal and also make payments using the online payment system:
- Betway Esports, which offers CSGO and many other esports games. It is one of the best online bookmakers in the world and offers competitive odds, good customer support, and bonuses.
- GG.Bet, known for its high odds, incredible bonuses and rewards, good customer support, ease of use, and a wide variety of esports games.
- Parimatch, a good betting platform that is fast gaining popularity for its impressive service delivery, great odds, ease of use, bonuses, and excellent customer support.
With these CSGO betting Paypal sites, you are guaranteed a seamless gambling experience. Therefore, if you enjoy using PayPal and love to wager on CGSO, find a gambling platform that meets the criteria. Register with the site, make your deposit and start betting.